Blurring out the edges manually in Adobe Photoshop can be complicated, but there is an easier way to do it. With your picture open in Photoshop, follow these steps:
- Click on the Rectangular Marquee Tool.
- Select the middle part of the picture – the part you do not want to blur.
- Go to Select > Inverse.
- Next, go to Select > Feather.
- Adjust the Feather Radius according to the amount of blur you want. In our case, we adjusted it to 70 pixels for a strong blur effect. Click OK.
- Then, press Delete on your keyboard. Finally, go to Select > Deselect.
The edges of your image will now be blurred.